How does our Fuel Advance Factoring program work?
Receive a cash advance to cover fuel costs from the road
The Fuel Advance program allows you to pay for fuel when you pick up the load, prior to completion of work. A percentage of the freight bill value can be quickly forwarded to you to cover the cost of fuel and enable delivery.
- Provide a bill of lading showing the load has been picked up
- Receive a cash advance to cover fuel costs
- Money can be added to your FTS Fuel Card
What are the benefits of Freight Factoring and Fuel Advance
Fuel Advance gives you a percentage of your Freight Factoring advance, when you need it. No more turning down loads due to lack of funds to cover fuel costs.
- Increase cash flow
- Haul more loads
- Make prompt payments to your truckers
- Pay your suppliers in a timely manner