Are you already factoring some of your invoices? Have you thought about how factoring more of your accounts receivables could help grow your business?
Generally speaking, the rates you receive from an invoice factoring company will vary according to a selection of criteria, which will alter slightly from factor to factor:
- Anticipated monthly invoice factoring volume
- Customer credit worthiness
- Number of factored customers
- Number of invoices sent to customers
- Average invoice amount
- Accounts receivable turnover (average paying time)